Monday, February 4, 2008

30 unfinished sentences

i dont know why im doing this... but... what the heck, right?

1. Today is:
- montag

2. I should be:
- sleeping now

3. The last text message I received
was from:
- emar

4. And it said:
- hehehe... oo nga...

5. I am currently pissed off because:
- i wanna be somewhere else

6. My cellphone rings and the song
that's playing is:
- naughty girl

7. I would love to see:
- DBSK!!!!

8. If I could change my last name, it
would be:
- koizumi

9. After class, I love to:
- watch videos online

10. My favorite subject is:
- natprod

11. I liked yesterday because:
- i just slept and texted with my friends

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
- i didnt get any studying done

13. My favorite song/s right now would
have to be:
- proud

14. I sometimes forget to:
- eat that's why it's a mystery why i am still very much overweight

15. I currently have a crush on:
- micky yoochun!!

16. My favorite number/s would have to
be:
- 5 & 25

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's
better to just:
- sleep

18. I really can't stand:
- jealous people

19. I'd break up with my
boyfriend/girl friend right away if?
- he cheats on me

20. If I were to get stuck in an
elevator with someone, it would have
to be:
- kim jaejoong... it would be loads of fun!

21. I'd really like to improve my
grades on:
- natprod)

22. The last thing that wasn't food
that I bought with my own money is:
- does toiletries count?

23. The name of the street where I
live is:
- ruby

24. I have never ridden:
- disneyland's space mountain

25. If I won the lottery, the first
thing I would buy is:
- a jollibee franchise

26. One bad habit of mine is:
- procrastinating

27. I go/went to school at:
- erm...

28. I study there because:
- it's the BEST university!

29. One friend who is not from my
college is:
- jeannet (compepper)

30. I am currently stressed because:
- i want school to be over and dont with ASAP!!!!

whew! done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home